디즈니 앱 개인정보 수집 및 이용동의 (러시아)
Date : 2017.07.10 16:52:21
Name : Hits : 2005
“User” means a customer who uses any and all services provided by the Company.
“Service” means any and all services provided by the Company.
“Terminal” means any smart phone or tablet PC devices that can down, install and use the Service.
“Application” means all programs downloaded or installed through the Terminal to use the Service provided by the Company.
"App Store (Open Market) Business” means a business that provides open markets that allow the users to install our applications.
"Platform Provider" means a business and all related services that provide the Service in cooperation with the Company for promoting or using our applications.
“User Account" means the information provided by a platform provider for identification purposes, and uses a unique identification number (comprising of special numbers or letters) provided by the platform provider without directly specifying and disclosing to the platform provider.
2. The definitions of terms used in these Terms and Conditions shall be as defined by the relevant laws and regulations, except as provided in Paragraph 1 above. Any matters not set out in the relevant laws and regulations shall be governed by the trade usage.
1. Item of Personal Information Collected and Method of Collection
1) Item of Personal Information Collected
2) Method of Collecting Personal Information: The Company will collect the personal information in the following manners:
2. Collecting through a separate consent procedure in case of promotions and events
3. Automatically collecting through a platform affiliated with the Company in connection with the provision of the Service
4. User’s voluntary provision of his/her personal information during the customer services, such as application for the Service, payment or use, or collecting after request for collection, if necessary
2. Purpose of Collecting and Use Personal Information
The Company will use the collected Personal Information of the users for each of the following purposes:
2. Providing customer services, such as processing of inquiry about using charged information, handling disputes related to contract performance, or refund of payment
3. Providing information on new services and new product events
4. Other content provision and certification services
3. Sharing and Provision of Personal Information
2. In accordance with the provisions of the laws and regulations, or if there is a request from the investigating agency in accordance with the procedures and methods prescribed in the laws and regulations for the purpose of investigation
4. Outsourcing of Personal Information Management
The Company will not outsource any personal information to external companies without the consent of the users. If such need arises in the future, the Company will notify the users of the subject of outsourcing and the details of outsourced works, and will obtain prior consent, if necessary.
5. Period of Retention and Use of Personal Information
① In principle, the Company shall keep the personal information of the user until the user’s withdrawal from the membership, and shall destroy the application information without delay after achieving the purpose of collecting and using the personal information.
1. Records relating to contract and cancellation of order: 5 years (Basis of Retention: Act on the Consumer Protection in the Electronic Commerce Transactions, Etc.)
6. Procedure and Method of Disposal of Personal Information
In principle, after attaining its objectives of collection/use of your Personal Information, the Company will dispose the information without delay. The disposal procedure / method are as follows
1. Any Personal Information recorded as electronic files in database shall be destroyed in a unrecoverable manner by using appropriate technological means.
① This method of exercise may be dealt with upon request through a platform affiliated with the Company in connection with the provision of the Service or upon direct request through the Company’s homepage.
③ Alternatively, the Company will take appropriate actions without delay if you contact a person in charge of privacy management in writing, or via phone or e-mail.
8. Installation / Operation of Automatic Collector of Personal Information and Refusal to its Use
The Company takes the following technical and managerial measures to protect the user’s personal information from loss, theft, leakage, falsification or damage in its handling such personal information.
① Countermeasure for Hacking
10. Contact Information of Personal Information Manager and Person in Charge
① The Company designates the personal information manager and the person in charge of collecting opinions and handling complaints about personal information. Contact details are as follows:
11. Other Matters
① The Company may provide the user with the links to other companies' websites or materials. In this case, the Company will not be responsible for availability of the services or materials provided by them and cannot guarantee them because the Company has no control over the external sites and materials.
12. Obligation of Notification
Date of Announcement: Dec 01, 2017